1) How does Leadmonk Appointment Scheduling work?
Specify your appointment preferences such as working hours to give appointments, appointment duration, and meeting location options such as a physical address, phone number, or Zoom/Google Meet link, lead time, etc. Once you’ve made your preferences, you can email/message your scheduling link to meeting attendees. All they need to do is click on a time to reserve it and Leadmonk puts it on your calendar as well as sends the meeting invite to attendees.
2) Does the Leadmonk scheduling link show all my appointments to others?
No. It does not show any of your appointments/meetings to your invitees. It shows only your available time slots to them.
3) I don’t want to show all my availability to others. Is it possible to show restricted availability?
Yes, it is possible to share your availability only to the days and times that work for you. You can create different availability profiles for different meeting purposes (taking interviews, meeting with customers, meeting with investors, meeting with vendors, etc..).
4) Is it not rude to ask someone to book time using my scheduling link?
Striking the right tone when sharing your scheduling link helps you avoid appearing pushy or trying to delegate an administrative task. It’s also about framing the link and providing context so your invitee has a good reason to use it. Given the popularity of platforms like Airbnb, Uber, Zomato, and Ola, customers - especially younger generations - are increasingly expecting frictionless and digitized booking experiences.
- 75% of millennials avoid phone calls because they are too time-consuming.
- 81% of millennials feel anxious before making a call.
5) Does Leadmonk read all my meetings data?
No, the Leadmonk reads only your free/busy time slots from your connected calendars to show your availability to your invitees.
6) There are power dynamics involved in scheduling meetings. How online appointment scheduling is going to address that?
Online meeting scheduling in most cases isn’t about power dynamics, it’s about convenience. Request your clients to first give their availability. Once they have the opportunity to walk through the door first, you can follow by offering your scheduling link.
7) For us, the customer’s mobile number is their identifier as most of our interactions happen over WhatsApp or text messages. As meetings can be set up only using the email address, how can Leadmonk help us?
Leadmonk is the only scheduler in the market that gives this booking flexibility. Now your invitees can book time using their mobile numbers as well. SMS/WhatsApp notifications will be sent to invitees who book using their mobile number.
8) How can I reduce no-shows?
With reminders at regular intervals, you can reduce no-shows. Not only you can set multiple reminders at different intervals in the scheduling software but also you can specify email and text reminder intervals separately as well. The best practice is to have 2 reminders before the appointment start time. One reminder 1 day before the appointment start time and 2nd reminder 30min before the appointment start time.
9) What languages do you support?
You can have appointment booking pages in 16 languages at the moment. However leadmonk app supports English language only at the moment. Translation to other languages is planned for the future. Check this page to know more.
10) Is Leadmonk HIPAA compliant?
Not at the moment. Its in our roadmap to make Leadmonk HIPAA compliant.
11) Is Leadmonk GDPR compliant?
Leadmonk is GDPR compliant. Please find more information here.
12) What payment gateways/connections Leadmonk support?
Leadmonk supports Stripe and PayPal payment gateways.
13) Do you have an affiliate or referral program?
Yes we do have. Please check this page to know more.
14) What happens when I don't activate subscription before the end of Trial period?
If the subscription is not activated before the end of the trial period, then automatically your Leadmonk plan will be downgraded to a free plan. In the free plan, only one event type (One-on-One) can be active. Other meeting types (if any) will be disabled automatically. Also there is a per day appointments limit of 10 for free and trial users. This limit is not there for paid users.
Was this article helpful?
Thank you for your feedback
Sorry! We couldn't be helpful
Thank you for your feedback
We appreciate your effort and will try to fix the article