What is an Meeting Type?
- Meeting Type lets you easily pre-configure your Appointment Settings for faster appointment scheduling.
- Meeting types can also be utilized to represent your appointment-based services.
- You can make settings such as meeting name, description, meeting duration, meeting location (Video or in-person), preferred availability, lead time, invitee questions, reminders, etc. in the event type.
- When you share your meeting scheduling link with your invitees, all they have to do is to select a date and time and enter their details to book the meeting.
What kind of meeting types are supported in Leadmonk?
Below meeting types are supported in Leadmonk.
- A 1:1 meeting type is used to schedule meetings (appointments) between 2 people. The invitee can add additional guests to this meeting but if any of them cancels/reschedules the meeting, the whole meeting gets updated accordingly for everyone. Suitable for: 1:1 Sales calls, 1:1 Interviews, etc.
- A group meeting type is used to schedule meetings with multiple people for the same time slot. This is useful for webinars, training, product demo, etc. Here if any invitee reschedules/cancels the appointment, it does not affect other invitees who have booked the same timeslot to attend the meeting. Suitable for: Webinars, Training sessions, online classes, etc.
- A collective meeting type is recommended when an invitee needs to book time with several of your team members at one time. For example, a collective appointment would be great when a sales manager wants to schedule a product demo session with a client and wants to involve a pre-sales executive and a product manager from his team. The collective scheduling page shows appointment slots only when all team members (all hosts) are available. If any host is not available when the other hosts are, that time slot will not be shown as available. When an invitee schedules an appointment, all team members are added to the calendar meeting invite. Check this page to know how to create a collective event type. Suitable for: Product demos, Panel interviews, Group sales calls
- A Round Robin meeting type lets you automatically distribute new meetings to team members, saving you the time of manually assigning them. The team members are placed in an order and are booked in that order. However, if one team member isn’t available, the next person will get booked, and so on. This lets you offer more availability to customers while managing your team’s workload more effectively. This is one of the best types of appointment scheduling for sales professionals, call centers and support teams. Check this page to know how to create a round robin event type. Suitable for: sales calls, support calls, and client onboarding.
Other useful help guides
How to create one-on-one event type?
How to create group event type?
How to create a Round Robin event type?
How to create a Collective event type (Collective Scheduling)?
How to set up shared event types